The rules published herein disclose the policy of Digital Publishing Ltd concerning the personal data, which Digital Publishing Ltd collects through www.solarpanelsvenue.com (the “Website”) in connection with the provision of services and resources (the „Services”).
The collection, processing and storing personal data of the users of the Services shall be carried out by Digital Publishing Ltd a company incorporated under the laws of Bulgaria with registered address at complex Mladost 3 bl. 370 entr. 1, Sofia Bulgaria, with ID company Nr BG202787887 .
We provide the Services in the capacity of a personal data administrator, holding certificate No 393077, which is duly registered in the relevant Registers maintained by the Bulgarian Commission on Personal Data Protection (CPDP).
We administer the personal data in compliance with the requirements of the Bulgarian Law on Personal Data Protection and other applicable regulations of the Bulgarian and European law. Personal data are collected, processed and stored legally and in good faith, only for the purpose of provision of the Services through this website.
Collection of Personal Data
The collected personal information can be used for many purposes, including but not limited to billing; product and service fulfillment; for better understand of customer needs; for providing a better website, products and services; for communication with customers and potential customers regarding the services of Digital Publishing Ltd and third party products and services.
THE PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA ARE USED FOR:
- Establishing the availability and the compliance with the minimum system, technical, software and other requirements for the successful access to the services.
- Providing reliable authentication by verification of user’s access rights with regard to the orders and paid products and services, as well as for the free versions, modifications and services.
- Permanently improving the quality of services by receiving a feedback by the questionnaires filled in and sent by users; obtaining surveys, proposals, advices and ideas for improvement of the existing and the launching of new products and services through the Website
- Offering new products, services, updated versions, upgrades, special proposals and discounts.
- Sending news, e-bulletins, promotions, offers, interesting and useful information and other novelties.
- Providing specialized information about the use and access to the Services, with instructions, guidelines and other useful content through the obtained data for the language and other preferences, location, e-mail and other contact details.
- Inviting users to take part in questionnaires and surveys of the opinion of users about the quality and the satisfaction with the offered Services and the Website.
WE DO NOT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA, WHICH:
- disclose race or ethnic origin;
- disclose political, religious or philosophic beliefs;
- disclose membership to political parties organizations, associations with religious, philosophic, political or trade union goals;
- or data, which refer to the health, sexual life or the human genome.
NO PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND NO USERS ARE REGISTERED WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER FOR THE SERVICES AND DO NOT SEND ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, TELEPHONE, E-MAIL. Digital Publishing Ltd SHALL DELETE ANY INFORMATION SENT BY OR REFERRING TO USERS WHO ARE KNOWN TO BE UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
THE USER MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. Digital Publishing Ltd DOES NOT DIRECT THIS WEBSITE TO PERSONS UNDER 18.
User Profile Data
Upon registering for use the services, the user will be asked to provide information, which will be used only for the provided Services. The requested information may refer to: user name, age, gender, location (state, city, settlement), email, preferred language for communications, data about the used computer configuration, operational system, IP address and other data required for the full use of the services and the resources of the website. A part of the information is mandatory for the creation of a user account and the other part is optional. This is indicated in the Registration Form.
Upon visit the Website and/ or use the Services, you are identified as a user through your user profile or through your IP address, which is a sequence of four numbers and designates the Internet address via which the website was accessed. Each IP address makes a reference to your Internet service provider and may be traced by everyone who enters this address and make a search on the Internet.
EDITING, CHANGING, DELETING
The personal data in the user profile may be updated or edited, if necessary. The user may at any time review and at own discretion make changes in the registration data change the preferences of personal settings or may entirely delete its user registration. The full deletion of a user profile with personal data shall be made upon receipt of the explicit and clearly expressed wish about that which should be sent in writing to the following email address:
CONSENT FOR USE
An important part of our Services includes being able to provide information to you. As a result, you expressly consent to receiving communications from us via email, fax, telephone, mail, or any other delivery method. As a customer you are agreeing to receive information about the product or service you purchased. This may include, but is not limited to, information about product or service updates, new features, or information we believe you may find interesting. We may also send you information about other products and services our company offers. We will not sell, provide, or transfer you email address to others. We may allow advertising to our customers, or engage in joint ventures, which result in your receiving advertisements from selected third parties.
BY CREATING A USER PROFILE ON THIS WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES OUR ADVERTISING AND ALL AND ANY OTHER MESSAGES SENT TO YOUR EMAIL SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED “UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS”.
Personal Data Storage
We shall store the personal data provided by you for a specified period of time depending on the goals for which the data are collected.
We shall render due care to keep your data up-to-date and according to and within the data provided freely and voluntary by you and in compliance with your preferences and wishes. Provided that any changes occur in your data (for example a change in your email or any other contact detail), you should inform us about such changes so that we are able to keep the information up-to-date and correct.
The user shall be liable for the provided contact details and other data, which are untrue, false or refer to third persons (in all cases when such third persons haven’t given their consent about that), as well as for any unlawful or malicious use of personal data and information.
Personal Data Processing
The personal information provided by the User shall be used for the purpose specified herein, for analysis of the trends on the Internet, for improvement of the Services and quality and functionality of the Website.
The personal data of users shall not be disclosed to third parties or organizations and Digital Publishing Ltd shall not under any circumstances disclose such information without users’ explicit consent except as provided by the applicable law or in case of proven misuse of personal data. We do not sell, rent or otherwise provide for consideration and do not distribute personal data from users profile to other companies, organizations and third parties.
As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred assets. Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations.
By using this Website, products and services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. After your account becomes inactive your information may remain in our databases, computers, and archives, and cannot reasonably be expunged.
Financial Information for Billing Purposes
We sell products and services. When sales are made financial information must be disclosed. This information can include any number of facts that User will be asked to provide, but most commonly includes user name, financial/credit card information, billing address, and email address. Generally, this purchase information will be provided by you to a third party payment processor and we do not receive your financial / credit card information.
In the event we do receive financial/credit card information, we shall not disclose it to anyone unless disclosure is required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. If the User claims that its financial information was used for a purchase that has not been authorized by the User, details about the financial transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and anyone else we deem necessary to address the matter.
The Policy on Log Files Data
When a user visits a website, its browser will send many and various data to the web server. Most web servers maintain logs users’ access. These logs contain data, which may be used for developing the overall picture about the popularity of the sites, the links from other sites and for the different browsers used by the users.
We shall use the information from these logs to prepare statistics for the visiting of the website. Unprocessed data shall not be publicly disclosed and shall be regularly destroyed.
Our policy for provision of log files data, contemplates their disclosure in the following cases:
- Upon receipt of a court ruling, subpoena or another mandatory order by the judicial authorities.
- Upon receipt of the permission of the respective User.
- In case of investigation based on complaints for misuses.
- When data disclosure is required in order to solve technical problems.
- If a User vandalizes the content of the Website, demonstrates constant malicious conduct or performs other malicious and unlawful actions, the data about his/her identity may be disclosed in order to enable the tracking of the IP-registers or submit complaints to the relevant providers of Internet services.
- When there is a reasonable need to protect the rights or the security of other users of the Website and the Services or other defendable public interest.
The cookies we use allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need easily.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Session cookies – allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. They could also be used for security when a user is accessing internet banking or to facilitate use of webmail. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored longer term. For this reason session cookies may sometimes be considered less privacy intrusive than persistent cookies.
- Persistent cookies – are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering users’ preferences and choices when using a site or to target advertising.
- First & third party cookies – Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie. First party cookies in basic terms are cookies set by a website visited by the user – the website displayed in the URL window. Third party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
- For recognizing users browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while user browser was visiting the Website.
- Customizing the content and Services of the Website;
- Tracking Site analytics and use it to improve Website services.
Using cookies is a common and widely spread practice on the Internet. In any case if you have any concerns you may prohibit your browser to process cookies. In many cases the blocking of the cookies in the browser may result in problems while using the Services of the Website.
For blocking cookies in the particular browser, learn more here:
Being a personal data administrator, we shall take all required technical and organizational measures in order to protect the data from accidental or illegal destruction or from accidental loss, from unauthorized access, amendment or distribution, as well as other illegal forms of processing. Measures are consistent with the modern technological achievements and ensure level of protection, which corresponds to the risks associated with the processing and the type of the data, which must be protected.
Digital Publishing Ltd DOES NOT GIVE ANY GUARANTEES AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR A PART THEREOF.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Policy does not apply to other websites which Digital Publishing Ltd does not control but give a link to or are connected directly or indirectly with the provided Services. Links to third party websites are provided for informational purposes only and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Digital Publishing Ltd. Using such links to any third party websites is entirely at your own risk.
Digital Publishing Ltd shall bear no responsibility for any interaction between you and the relevant third party website and is released from any liability arising out of or in any way connected with such interaction.
Copyright © 2013 Digital Publishing Ltd All rights reserved