Save Money on Electricity& Become Independent from Constantly Rising Energy Prices: Discover Solar Silver Package-Your Basic Step-by-Step Guide to Getting the Most Efficient, Low-Cost, Safe and Aesthetically Pleasing Solar Electric System for Your Home or Business
The Solar Silver Package helps you become within 4 hours or less an expert in Solar Panels and Solar Electric Systems, and build or have built the most efficient, low-cost, aesthetically pleasing and safe solar electric system for your home or business, save money from electricity, get free from energy monopoly and become independent from constantly rising energy prices, even if you don’t have any engineering background and you are not a technical savvy or technically inclined.
Thanks to the proven tips, tools and tactics, the Silver Package makes you able to:
- Decide whether to benefit from photovoltaics
- Be in clear about anything on the way to going solar, i.e solar panels, solar system building blocks, how to connect them, solar systems types and much more
- Choose the solar system type matching best your energy needs, available budget, and roof area
- Decide what type of solar panels to select and how to connect and operate with them
- Perform load analysis of your building
- Orientate solar panels in a proper way to produce more power
- Improve the performance of your solar electric system
- Get the basics of main system components, like solar panels, inverters, charge controllers, batteries and etc., thus avoiding being ripped off by a solar vendor/installer
– Perform a basic evaluation of the solar system fitting best to your specific case by getting calculated:
- Daily energy target to be generated by the solar system
- Whether you need any additional power generator or a photovoltaic-only system will be enough to meet your daily needs
- Peak solar power, a.k.a installed Wdc power, needed to meet your energy target
- Inverter recommended power rating
- Required battery capacity if needed
- Area needed for solar panels to install
- Annual solar electricity production
- Amount of diesel fuel needed to generate your annual energy target by a diesel generator instead
- Total (initial) system cost
- Annual maintenance costs
Our Silver Package solar calculators are web-based calculators, which makes them compatible with all operating systems (OS), i.e all Windows OS, Mac OS, Linux OS.
What you get:
- Solar panels-types, best ways of connecting them, pros, cons
- Solar electric systems – basic description, benefits, and drawbacks, applications
- Solar system components – essential practical info, tips and tricks, what to look for and what to avoid
- What kind of solar electric system would best meet your energy needs, available budget, and roof area
- How the performance of a solar system can be improved
- A guide for basic evaluation of main types of solar electric systems
…and much more
The Silver Package is targeted to everyone who is interested in:
- Buying solar panels or solar electric system either for their home or business
- Designing and installing DIY solar panels and DIY solar panel system for their home or office
- Starting a solar photovoltaic business
- Getting fast practical and actionable knowledge about solar panels and solar power.
No technical background is required!
All information and data are provided in Silver Package in an easy-to-read and concise manner comprehensible even by a 7th-grade student.
The Silver Package includes:
- The ebook ‘Save Money On Electricity: Solar Panels And Solar Power Systems Basics Exposed’.
This is your essential guide to getting the most efficient, low-cost and aesthetically pleasing solar electric system for your home or business.
- 11 highly informative, condensed short videos highlighting the key moments from the ebook
- Easy to use calculators for basic evaluation of the three main types of solar electric systems: grid-tied without power backup, grid-tied with power backup and off-grid.
- Additional tools needed for a basic evaluation of a solar electric system: solar maps, solar units converter, load analysis tool, and loan calculator.
What makes the Silver Package unique?
- The basics of electricity are revealed in an easy-to-get, straightforward way
- Solar Panels essentials are presented through vendor-neutral descriptions
- Sophisticated issues are explained through lots of examples and practical, easy-to-follow tips
- The ebook and the evaluation tools are supported by a set of videos providing you with a comprehensive explanation of photovoltaics
The Silver Solar Package comes with our Iron-Clad 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you’ll get all your money back while still keeping all the free bonuses!
How often do you find yourself saying, “I wish I knew how to save from electricity bills and become independent from rising energy prices?
Make your choice now and choose below the package that fits best your solar needs! As you debate about buying our product, think about our no-questions-asked, 60-day money-back guarantee!
Don’t wait any longer! Make your choice and get started saving money from electricity bills and become independent from constantly rising energy prices. Go Solar Now!
P.S. As you strongly consider ordering, picture how much money you will save by going solar and by using our money saving tips if you buy today one of our solar packages to build or have built the most efficient, low cost, safe and aesthetically pleasing solar electric system for home or business
Note: The solar packages ebooks, bonuses and help files are downloadable .pdf files. The solar calculators are web-based calculators that you can use online by your browser. The solar educational videos and video help files are online videos that you can watch within your web browser. NO PHYSICAL PRODUCTS WILL BE SHIPPED. After you order, you will get INSTANT ACCESS to download the ebooks, help files and all the bonuses onto your computer. The ebook and help files format is Adobe Acrobat PDF, which can be viewed on Mac or PC. The videos files format is .mp4 and can be watched through any browser installed on Mac or PC. Online calculators are in standalone Adobe/Macromedia Flash format that can be used by any browser installed on Mac or PC having free Adobe/Macromedia Flash player installed and flash files enabled.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 917 S. Lusk Street, Suite 200, BoiseIdaho, 83706, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.
Latest posts by Lacho Pop, Master of Science in Engineering (see all)
- The Ultimate Guide to Solar Lights and Solar Photovoltaic Lighting Systems - February 1, 2021
- Solar Battery Monitors Demystified: Battery Monitor For RV And Off-Grid Solar Power Systems - October 18, 2020
- Protection In Solar Power Systems: How To Size Overcurrent Protection Devices Like Fuses, Breakers in RV and Off-Grid Solar Systems - September 5, 2020