The rules published herein disclose the policy of Digital Publishing Ltd concerning the personal data, which Digital Publishing Ltd collects through www.solarpanelsvenue.com (the “Website”) in connection with the provision of services and resources (the „Services”).
The collection, processing and storing personal data of the users of the Services shall be carried out by Digital Publishing Ltd a company incorporated under the laws of Bulgaria with registered address at complex Mladost 3 bl. 370 entr. 1, Sofia Bulgaria, with ID company Nr BG202787887 .
We administer the personal data in compliance with the requirements of the Bulgarian and EU law and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal data are collected, processed and stored legally and in good faith, only for provisioning of the Services through this website.
Your rights according to EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) include but are not limited to:
• Your right to consent or not consent to be tracked or to receive marketing or other advertising messages from us;
If you haven’t consented to the message and type of communication that we are offering you, we can’t send you any marketing or advertising materials.
• You right to personal data protection;
If you have consented to give us permission to store and process your personal data we have an obligation to protect your personal data. Your personal data include but are not limited to your:
-demographic data (age, location, etc.)
• Your right to deletion, correction, and restriction of your personal data
You have the right to request your personal data to be deleted, corrected or restricted at any time.
For more info please visit: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection_en
Collection of Personal Data
The collected personal information can be used for many purposes, including but not limited to billing; product and service fulfillment; for better understand of customer needs; for providing a better website, products and services; for communication with customers and potential customers regarding the services of Digital Publishing Ltd and third party products and services.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any information collected through our website.
THE PROVIDED PERSONAL DATA ARE USED FOR:
- Establishing the availability and the compliance with the minimum system, technical, software and other requirements for the successful access to the services.
- Providing reliable authentication by verification of user’s access rights regarding the orders and paid products and services, as well as for the free versions, modifications, and services.
- Permanently improving the quality of services by receiving feedback by the questionnaires filled in and sent by users; obtaining surveys, proposals, advice, and ideas for improvement of the existing and the launching of new products and services through the Website.
- Offering new products, services, updated versions, upgrades, special proposals, and discounts.
- Sending news, e-bulletins, promotions, offers, interesting and useful information and other novelties.
- Providing specialized information about the use of and access to the Services, with instructions, guidelines, and other useful content through the obtained data for the language and other preferences, location, e-mail and other contact details.
- Inviting users to take part in questionnaires and surveys of the opinion of users about the quality and the satisfaction with the offered Services and the Website.
WE DO NOT COLLECT PERSONAL DATA, WHICH:
- disclose race or ethnic origin;
- disclose political, religious or philosophic beliefs;
- disclose membership to political parties organizations, associations with religious, philosophic, political or trade union goals;
- or data, which refer to the health, sexual life or the human genome.
NO PERSONAL DATA ARE COLLECTED AND NO USERS ARE REGISTERED WHO ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13. IF YOU ARE UNDER 13, PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO REGISTER FOR THE SERVICES AND DO NOT SEND ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO NAME, TELEPHONE, E-MAIL. Digital Publishing Ltd SHALL DELETE ANY INFORMATION SENT BY OR REFERRING TO USERS WHO ARE KNOWN TO BE UNDER THE AGE OF 13.
THE USER MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO ACCESS THIS WEBSITE. Digital Publishing Ltd DOES NOT DIRECT THIS WEBSITE TO PERSONS UNDER 18.
User Profile Data
Upon registering for the use of the Services, the user will be asked to provide information, which will be used only for the provided Services. The requested information may refer to: user name, age, gender, location (state, city, settlement), email, preferred language for communications, data about the used computer configuration, operational system, IP address and other data required for the full use of the services and the resources of the website. A part of the information is mandatory for the creation of a user account, and the other part is optional. This is indicated in the Registration Form.
Upon visit the Website and/ or use the Services, you are identified as a user through your user profile or through your IP address, which is a sequence of four numbers and designates the Internet address via which the website was accessed. Each IP address makes a reference to your Internet service provider and may be traced by everyone who enters this address and make a search on the Internet.
EDITING, CHANGING, DELETING
The personal data in the user profile may be updated or edited, if necessary. The user may review at any time and make changes at their own discretion in the registration data change the preferences of personal settings or may entirely delete its user registration. The full deletion of a user profile with personal data shall be made upon receipt of the explicit and clearly expressed wish about that which should be sent in writing to the following email address: email@example.com
Personal Data Storage
We shall store the personal data provided by you for a specified period depending on the goals for which the data are collected.
We shall render due care to keep your data up-to-date and according to and within the data provided freely and voluntary by you and in compliance with your preferences and wishes. Provided that any changes occur in your data (for example a change in your email or any other contact detail), you should inform us about such changes so that we can keep the information up-to-date and correct.
The user shall be liable for the provided contact details and other data, which are untrue, false or refer to third persons (in all cases when such third persons haven’t given their consent about that), as well as for any unlawful or malicious use of personal data and information.
Personal Data Processing
The personal information provided by the User shall be used for the purpose specified herein, for analysis of the trends on the Internet, for improvement of the Services and quality and functionality of the Website.
As we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company, or be bought by another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred assets. Your information may be stored and processed in any country in which we maintain facilities or conduct operations according to GDPR requirements.
You have the right to request at any time your personal data to be deleted, corrected or restricted.
Financial Information for Billing Purposes
We sell products and services. When sales are made financial information must be disclosed. This information can include any number of facts that User will be asked to provide, but most commonly includes user name, financial/credit card information, billing address, and email address. Generally, this purchase information will be provided by you to a third party payment processor, and we do not receive your financial / credit card information.
In the event we do receive financial/credit card information, we shall not disclose it to anyone unless disclosure is required by law or a court order, or unless disclosure is required to address an issue implicated by the financial transaction. If the User claims that its financial information was used for a purchase that has not been authorized by the User, details about the financial transaction may be disclosed to law enforcement authorities and anyone else we deem necessary to address the matter.
The Policy on Log Files Data
When a user visits a website, its browser will send many and various data to the web server. Most web servers maintain logs users’ access. These logs contain data, which may be used for developing the overall picture about the popularity of the sites, the links from other sites and for the different browsers used by the users.
We shall use the information from these logs to prepare statistics for the visiting of the website. Unprocessed data shall not be publicly disclosed and shall be regularly destroyed.
Our policy for provision of log files data, contemplates their disclosure in the following cases:
- Upon receipt of a court ruling, subpoena or another mandatory order by the judicial authorities.
- Upon receipt of the permission of the respective User.
- In case of investigation based on complaints for misuses.
- When data disclosure is required to solve technical problems.
- If a User vandalizes the content of the Website, demonstrates constant malicious conduct or performs other malicious and unlawful actions, the data about his/her identity may be disclosed to enable the tracking of the IP-registers or submit complaints to the relevant providers of Internet services.
- When there is a reasonable need to protect the rights or the security of other users of the Website and the Services or other defendable public interest.
The cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the site when they’re using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example by making sure users are finding what they need quickly.
We use the following type of cookies:
- Session cookies – allow websites to link the actions of a user during a browser session. They may be used for a variety of purposes such as remembering what a user has put in their shopping basket as they browse around a site. They could also be used for security when a user is accessing internet banking or facilitating the use of webmail. These session cookies expire after a browser session so would not be stored long term. For this reason, session cookies may sometimes be considered less privacy intrusive than persistent cookies.
- Persistent cookies – are stored on a users’ device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of the user across a site (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. Persistent cookies may be used for a variety of purposes including remembering users’ preferences and choices when using the site or targeted advertising.
- First & third party cookies – Whether a cookie is ‘first’ or ‘third’ party refers to the website or domain placing the cookie. First party cookies in basic terms are cookies set by a website visited by the user – the website displayed in the URL window. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set by a domain other than the one being visited by the user. If a user visits a website and a separate company sets a cookie through that website this would be a third party cookie.
- For recognizing users browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while user browser was visiting the Website;
- Customizing the content and Services of the Website;
- Tracking Site analytics to improve Website services.
The list of cookies that we use:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
__cfduid cbstatic. Cookie purpose description: Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic. This is a third-party cookie.
AWSELB cbtb.clickbank.net This is a third-party cookie used by Clickbank to distribute traffic to the website on several servers to optimize response times.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
_ga Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. This is a third-party cookie.
_gat Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate Initiator
_gid Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
__unam Used by ShareThis social sharing widget to define user sessions.
ad-id amazon-adsystem.com Used by Amazon Advertising to register user actions and target content on the website based on ad clicks on a different website.
fr facebook.com Used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real-time bidding from third party advertisers.
IDE doubleclick.net -Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.
test_cookie doubleclick. Used by Google DoubleClick to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.
form/displays.htm forms.aweber.com -used by Aweber to display and manage its optin form.
panda/20070822/US/img/px.gif wms-na.assoc-amazon.com-pixel Session tracking cookie used by Amazon Advertising to register user actions and target content on the website based on ad clicks on a different website.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Policy does not apply to other websites which Digital Publishing Ltd does not control but give a link to or are connected directly or indirectly with the provided Services. Links to third party websites are provided for informational purposes only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website by Digital Publishing Ltd. Using such links to any third-party websites is entirely at your own risk.
Digital Publishing Ltd shall bear no responsibility for any interaction between you and the relevant third party website and is released from any liability arising out of or in any way connected with such interaction.
Last updated June 17, 2018 Digital Publishing Ltd
Latest posts by Lacho Pop, Master of Science in Engineering (see all)
- What Are Solar Panels Made Of- How Do Solar Panels Work - February 2, 2019
- Solar Power Systems For Your Home Or Business - May 2, 2018
- How Many Solar Panels Do I Need? - April 8, 2018