BY ACCESSING, VIEWING, REGISTERING OR USING IN ANY MANNER THIS WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES AND RESOURCES OF Digital Publishing Ltd, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE BEEN AWARE OF AND ACCEPT UNCONDITIONALLY TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS, INCLUDING THE RULES FOR PERSONAL DATA, END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT AND OTHER TERMS AND REGULATIONS OF Digital Publishing Ltd IN WRITING, PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE.
IF YOU DISAGREE ON THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THIS WEBSITE AND DO NOT USE IN ANY WAY THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT OF Digital Publishing Ltd NOTWITHSTANDING ON WHICH PLATFORM THEY ARE ACCESSIBLE.
Validity and Scope
- These Terms shall be considered a legal agreement, which is binding for Digital Publishing Ltd and the visitors and users (“User”) of the website www.solarpanelsvenue.com and shall govern the use of this website, the services and the content provided.
- 3. Digital Publishing Ltd reserves the right to amend or edit these Terms at any time. Users will be notified for such amendments by a message published on the website or via publication of the new updated version of the Terms. By accepting these Terms, the User agrees to get informed about the amendments and if he/she continues to use the website once the new version of the Terms becomes effective, then it will be considered that it has agreed with the latest published version of these Terms.
4. Digital Publishing Ltd shall administer and control the website and the Services from its office in Sofia, in Republic of Bulgaria and does not give any guarantees that the website and the Services are appropriate or accessible on other places worldwide. Users, who access the website from other territories, shall make it on their own initiative and at their risk and shall be responsible for their actions according to the law of the relevant jurisdictions in compliance with all applicable local legislation.
- The users shall use the website and the Services and the content of the website at their free will, at their own risk and responsibility. The users shall be responsible for the choice of the service and for its compliance with their expectations and requirements to that service. The access to the website is provided for personal, non-professional goals, allowed by these Terms or other, which do not contradict to or do not violate the Terms in any way.
- 6. By accessing the website for purchasing products, the user declares that he/she is at least 18 years old. Furthermore the user declares that he/she is not underage according to the local law.
Registration. User Data
7. The Services of the website, as a whole or parts thereof are accessible through own user profile, which require registration. The use of the Services and the website is possible from the moment of the successful creation of a user profile.
- The creation and the use of the user account shall be carried out consistent with the requirements and the restrictions of these Terms. The registration and/or the creation of a user profile require that the user provides true, correct and complete information in compliance with the requirements about the required data upon the registration. The user agrees to update the user information in his/her account in order to maintain the correctness, accuracy and the completeness of this information. Digital Publishing Ltd may refuse access to the Services or to the website, or refuse any request for user registration, in case that the provided information is untrue, incorrect or incomplete.
- The User shall not reveal to anyone else the provided password and/or username (“User Data”) and shall be only responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/hers account and password. The User agrees to immediately notify Digital Publishing Ltd for any unauthorized use of his/hers password or account or any other breach of security. Digital Publishing Ltd will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may result if User fail to comply with these requirements.
Consent to Use Content
11. When User send information or provide content to Digital Publishing Ltd or otherwise communicates via the website, he/she grants Digital Publishing Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable right to exercise all copyright and publicity rights on the created content, in any manner whatsoever, in any media now known or which may be created in the future, including in other works and forms not associated with this website.
12. Digital Publishing Ltd may block the use of the website and the services entirely or partially, as well as has unlimited right to amend the website, the services, the content, to stop or terminate at any time the existence of the website and/or the services or a part thereof without any responsibility for these actions. Any rights, which are not explicitly granted under these Terms, End User License Agreement and other terms and rules of Digital Publishing Ltd are reserved and belong to Digital Publishing Ltd .
13. Digital Publishing Ltd reserves the right to block, either entirely or partially, the access of any user to the services and to the website in case of breach by the User of the Terms, in case of performance, attempt to perform or actual threat to perform by the User or by any individual using his/her account any illegal actions or actions that threaten the security and the availability of the services and/or the website or affect the legal interests of Digital Publishing Ltd or its partners, counterparties and other related parties or for any other significant public interest.
14. The User shall:
14.1.Use the services, the website and its Content lawfully, according to its purpose and in compliance with these Terms and Conditions;
14.2Not provide untrue personal information to Digital Publishing Ltd , shall not use other person’s identity, shall not create user profiles/ accounts through automatic means or shall not otherwise attempt to mislead others about his/her identity;
14.3Access to the Services and the content through the technologies and the means provided by the website, realized through the normal functionality of the website and/or the relevant platforms as well as he/she shall not use, copy or distribute, entirely or partially the content published on the website for commercial or whatever purpose.
14.4Not distribute, sell, transfer, reproduce, copy, dub, modify, demonstrate, deliver, sub-license, create derivatives or adapts of whole or individual parts, or otherwise shall not make available in any form or in any way, for consideration or free of charge, with commercial or non-commercial purpose, except the permitted use explicitly specified in the license of EULA, all or a part of the services, the content or any information retrieved from the website;
14.5Not destruct or deactivate partially or entirely the full functionality of the Services and the website, shall not overload the traffic and shall not generate too big traffic, shall not make attempts to get an unauthorized access to any part of the website or the Services and the content or to their computer systems, servers or network.
14.6The user shall not load any viruses, Trojan horses, spam or spam-bombs, bots or any other kind of malicious or destructive computer code, files or programmes that aim to terminate, destruct or limit the functionality of every computer software or hardware or telecommunication equipment;
14.7Not perform any of the following activities:
- The use of any automated and unautomated processes for collection, storing, archiving or retrieval of information for other users of the Services and the website or any other form of systematic retrieval of information from the databases of the website;
- Hiding, shadowing, deleting, removing or any other kind of hindering the visibility and the access to any messages, banners, advertising and other content and information, published on the website;
- Bypassing, removing, manipulating of any elements of the security features and the implemented measures and technical means for protection of the Services and the website from unauthorized access, hackers and other destructive, ill-intentioned attacks and destruction actions including but not limited to any actions, which aim to or result in blocking the access to the services and/or the website, loading and distribution of illegal content, destruction entirely or partially the functionality of the services and the website, theft and loss of data from the services and the website and the content.
- The sale and trade the downloadable recourses (Software and e-book), accessible through the website;
- Prevention of the access to or limiting the access of other users in any way to the Services, to the website or to any part of its content.
15. The Services and the website www.solarpanelsvenue.com contain copyrighted texts, images, signs, graphics, charts, drawings, schemes, logos, databases and software, which are property of or are licensed by Digital Publishing Ltd and are protected by the Bulgarian, European and other applicable laws and conventions on copyrights and other intellectual property rights. The reproduction of the Services, the website and/or any element thereof which are subject to intellectual property rights may be done only with the consent in writing of Digital Publishing Ltd and/ or its licensors.
16. The License for using the Services and the website does not grant to the users any rights on the objects of intellectual property or any part thereof. All copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets and know-how and all other intellectual property rights of any character (tangible and intangible) associated with the creation, distribution and use of the website and the Services, including all rights over the derived products, modified or adapted versions of the Software are property of Digital Publishing Ltd and nothing in this Terms shall be construed as transferring any aspects of such rights to the User or any third party.
17. If for any reason the EULA is terminated with regard to any or all of your Accounts, those Accounts will be closed, upon which all rights granted to you under the EULA shall terminate with regard to the closed Accounts, and you must discontinue your use of the Software, and you may not access the product, eBooks and Software or use the software under any closed Account.
Users whose Accounts have been closed may not access the product, e-books and software in any manner or for any reason, including through any other Account, without the express written permission of Digital Publishing Ltd .
18. The author of e-books, named “Free eBook”, “Silver package eBook”, “Gold package eBook” and “Platinum Package eBook”, hereinafter collectively referred to as the “eBook”, makes no representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the contents of the eBooks. The information contained in the eBook is strictly for educational purposes. Summaries, strategies, tips and tricks are only recommendations by the author and the reading of this eBook does not guarantee that User’s results shall exactly match the author’s results. The author of eBook has made all reasonable efforts to provide current and accurate information for the readers of the eBook and the author shall not be held liable for any unintentional errors or omissions that may be found.
THIS E-BOOK IS INTENDED FOR INFORMATIONAL AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. IT IS NOT INTENDED TO REPLACE OR SUBSTITUTE ANY ADVICE FROM A QUALIFIED TECHNICIAN, SOLAR INSTALLER OR ANY OTHER PROFESSIONAL AND ADVISOR.
THE INSTALLATION OF SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS REQUIRES CERTAIN BACKGROUND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATION AND CERTIFICATION FOR WORKING WITH HIGH VOLTAGES AND CURRENTS DANGEROUS TO HUMAN LIFE AND FOR INSTALLING SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS AND APPLIANCES.
NOTHING IN THIS E-BOOK IS INTENDED, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED, AS LEGAL OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE AND THE AUTHORS EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SUCH USE.
YOU SHOULD CONSULT EVERY STEP OF YOUR PROJECT OR INSTALLATION WITH A QUALIFIED SOLAR PROFESSIONAL, INSTALLER OR TECHNICIAN AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES
19. EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS SUBJECT. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT READER (USER) WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE TIPS AND IDEAS IN THESE MATERIALS. EXAMPLES IN THE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON USING THE E-BOOK, IDEAS AND INFORMATION.
20. THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE AUTHOR SHALL IN NO EVENT BE HELD LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY USE OF THIS E-BOOKL, WHICH IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS,WHERE IS” BASYS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES.
21. The eBook available on the website www.solarpanelsvenue.com under these Terms is © copyrighted byDigital Publishing Ltd and is protected under the applicable Bulgarian copyright laws and all other applicable intellectual property laws, with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this eBook may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined herein under any circumstances without explicitly written permission from the author.
Limitation of liability
22. Digital Publishing Ltd cumulative liability to the User or anyone else for any loss or damages resulting from any claims, demands, or actions arising out of or relating to this Agreement or use of the content or website shall not exceed the amount you have paid for the product or service. In no event shall Digital Publishing Ltd be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, or exemplary damages or lost profits, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. By accepting these Terms, the User agrees that the foregoing constitutes the sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of this Agreement.
22. THERE IS NO PROMISE OR REPRESENTATION THAT YOU WILL MAKE A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF MONEY, OR ANY MONEY, OR NOT LOSE MONEY, AS A RESULT OF USING THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES. ANY EARNINGS, REVENUE, OR INCOME STATEMENTS ARE STRICTLY ESTIMATES. THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT USER CAN MAKE THESE LEVELS FOR HIMSELF/HERSELF.
23. As with any business, the results will vary and will be based on user’s personal abilities, experience, knowledge, capabilities, level of desire, and an infinite number of variables beyond the control of Digital Publishing Ltd, including variables not anticipated by any of the parties. There are no guarantees concerning the level of success that User may experience. Each person’s results will vary. There are unknown risks in any business, particularly with the Internet where advances and changes can happen quickly. The use of information, products and services, provided by Digital Publishing Ltd should be based on user’s own due diligence and the User agrees that Digital Publishing Ltd shall not be liable for any success or failure.
No waiver of rights
23. Our failure to enforce any rights granted in these Terms or to take action against any other party in the event of any breach shall not be deemed a waiver by us as to subsequent enforcement of rights or subsequent actions in the event of future breaches.
24. These Terms in all respects shall be governed by and construed under the laws of Bulgaria. Each party irrevocably agrees that the exclusive venue for any dispute arising from or related to these Terms will be a court located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
25. Should any term of these Terms be declared void or unenforceable, that term shall be severed from the Terms such declaration shall have no effect on the enforceability of the remaining terms.
26. These Terms contains the complete and entire understanding and agreement between the User and Digital Publishing Ltd and supersedes any previous communications, representations, or agreements, verbal or written, related to the subject matter of these Terms.
These Terms may not be modified or amended orally, impliedly, or in any manner not set forth in writing or permitted by these Terms.
If you have any questions concerning these Terms, you may contact us at:
Latest posts by Lacho Pop, Master of Science in Engineering (see all)
- Essential Guidelines on Mobile Solar Power for RVs, Caravans, Campers or Boats - December 30, 2019
- Solar Power System Components Demystified: What You Need To Know When Selecting The Building Blocks of Your Solar System - August 4, 2019
- 15 Blunders That Can Ruin Your Solar Power Project - July 14, 2019