‘Free solar panels’ allow you to have a solar electric system installed on your roof and to get paid for it while getting provided with solar generated electricity.
Free solar panel systems are implemented by ‘rent-a-roof’ companies – certified solar installers who get their profit from the local utility grid owner and the taxpayers.
Although seeming rather beneficial for the homeowners, such a scheme does have its drawbacks, especially in the long term.
To be able to decide whether to accept a free-solar-panels offer, you should be well familiar with the essentials.
By watching below video you’ll discover:
- what are ‘free solar panels’ or ‘Rent-a-Roof’ schemes
- where they are offered,
- what are their benefits and drawbacks and possible catches,
- practical tips and recommendations in case you decide to participate in a ‘free solar panels’ deal and/or are offered a contract by a rent-a-roof company.
You Also May Like:
Latest posts by Lacho Pop, Master of Science in Engineering (see all)
- Solar Load Calculator For Off-Grid and RV Solar Power Systems - April 1, 2020
- Free Solar Battery Calculator: Calculate Fast & Easy The Solar Battery Bank Capacity And The Number Of Batteries In Series Or Parallel - February 28, 2020
- Essential Guidelines on Mobile Solar Power for RVs, Caravans, Campers or Boats - December 30, 2019