Grab Now for FREE The Book ‘Top 30 Costly Mistakes Solar Newbies Make: Your Smart Guide to Solar Powered Home and Business’ [PC and all Ebook Readers Editions]
The book provides an untraditional and unique point of view of solar electric systems.
It is about what challenges you should expect on your way to going solar and how to successfully eliminate them.
The authors of the book, who hold a Master Degree in Electronic Engineering, have specified 5 groups of mistakes commonly made no matter whether you decide to buy a photovoltaic system or intend to do it by yourself:
- General mistakes and misconceptions
- Mistakes upon location assessment
- Mistakes upon selecting system components
- Mistakes upon solar system sizing
- Mistakes upon buying a solar electric system.
The book ‘Top 30 Costly Mistakes Solar Newbies Make’ is a practical guide that will help you better orientate in the promiscuous world of information about solar panels and systems. The main idea of the book is that you don’t need an expert’s opinion or advice for issues you can cope all by yourself, such as getting an idea of photovoltaics basics, decide whether to go solar or not and eventually how to select the right solar vendor for your specific case.
Click on the button below and grab the book for FREE now[PC and ebook Readears]:
Latest posts by Lacho Pop, Master of Science in Engineering (see all)
- Protection In Solar Power Systems: How To Size Overcurrent Protection Devices Like Fuses, Breakers in RV and Off-Grid Solar Systems - September 5, 2020
- Solar Load Calculator For Off-Grid and RV Solar Power Systems - April 1, 2020
- Free Solar Battery Calculator: Calculate Fast & Easy The Solar Battery Bank Capacity And The Number Of Batteries In Series Or Parallel - February 28, 2020